Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Vortex weekend






I spent this weekend ( 4,5,6 dec) on a farm in Franschoek. It waz a pear farm an we camped amongst the pear orchards. There was an awesome river that provided an awesome area to chill an brush our teeth in the morningz. Now this farm also played host to Vortex which is a trance festival held twice a year. Easter weekend an the 1st weekend of December. Its utter madness. I saw a completely naked man painted blue, an possibly the hottest girl ive ever seen. I basically braaied on a frying pan not much bigger thAn my hand fueled with heat from a small gas burner. Lots of fun. I took these pictures on friday when i arrived. There were min people so early an i waz sober so i took a few pictures of the dance floor and stuff. enjoy the trip. peace

No comments:

Post a Comment