Monday, November 30, 2009

another set






so today i write my last ever exam (untill university or whateva) so im pretty excited yo, i actually write in approx 4 hours an 40 min :) then freedom. I been takin alot more pictures in this week than i think i have in the last month which is really good. Ive even seeked out a proper fish eye which im plannin on purchasing soon! I dont have many riding photos that really appeal to me so im just gonna show u peoples a few of my favourites i took over the last week. An im way too lazy to session photoshop .. so Enjoy an come again !

4 comments:

  1. the long shot of Paul is nice. Keep it up and come our side again now that you have time. Town mission in 3 weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx alot!
    u talkin table view side? cuz id be super amped to hit gen x this week or summin
    town any time man! im always keen
    just lemme know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i get a bew frame in 2 weeks, so I'm going to go shoot some photos on it then. Def hitting town. Gen-X only at the weekend's or after work on Tues and Thurs. I have a key. Only ride till 7 though. Park is mad empty in the week. Just go hit it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NEW FRAME. Blogger comments Suck!

    ReplyDelete