Monday, May 18, 2009

FUCK






I havnt been too active lately cuz my pc bummed out on me and my arms been pretty sore, update i can start riing in 4 weeks!!
ok so my pc's grafix card died so i got a new 1 and a new motherboard, sick
so i sent it all in to be installed and they phone me tuning they gotta reload windows..
i start tripping my hard drives been formatted but when i get it back today all is still on.
except all my pictures have been deleted.. all my videos aswell. Im pretty bummed cuz i had some sick video footage and alotta awesome pictures. fuck.. o well
im glad my pc is running now and im getting a fish eye hopefully this week so that should cheer me up. weather is pretty bleak so im gonna be hittin the books hard but heres a few from the night of my bail, these pics were still on my cams memory card. the one of my elbows is a rescent comparison
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment